What is included in our installation:
- Remove and disconnect existing hot water cylinder and cap off water supplies
- Remove materials / all rubbish form site and recycle old hot water cylinder pipework and valves
- Provide and install Rheem 180L stainless steel out door rated hot water cylinder
- Provide and install Apex mains pressure valve kit and replace all existing valves
- Provide and install up to 10m of hot and cold water supply pipe work
- Provide and install seismic restraints
- Provide concrete paver for hot water cylinder
- Provide new outdoor electrical connection with additional cost in associated electrical cost
Mains pressure upgrade with outdoor relocation:
Estimated price to be confirmed by a free no obligation site visit from a Cylinder Direct registered plumber / gas fitter. Call our friendly team and we can ensure your installation is priced correctly.
Note, Cylinder Direct does not use contractors – all of our team are New Zealand trained and qualified and employed by us.
What is Inside to Outside Relocation of Hot Water Cylinder?
If your hot water cylinder is inside your house, in a cupboard or under the stairs, you may want to relocate Hot Water Cylinder to outside to save on space. It’s also a good idea to have your cylinder outside to prevent any damage from water leaks that might occur with old valves. Cylinder Direct will manage all of the details of this replacement for you.
We’ll remove your old hot water cylinder and remove off all the old pipe work so you have a fully useable space.
We’ll replace the old cylinder with a new one that is rated to be outside, and secure it to the outside of your house, somewhere close to your kitchen and/or main bathroom.
This is usually straightforward that we can complete within a day.
If you’re thinking relocate hot water cylinder from inside to outside, give us a call and we’ll arrange a site visit and assessment.
We have a range of mains pressure cylinders, varying in size and features, from our trusted brands Rheem and Rinnai.
Have a look at our Electric Water Heating – then give us a call for a no-obligation initial chat.