Included in your installation:
- Remove and disconnect existing hot water cylinder and cap off water supplies
- Remove materials / all rubbish from site and recycle old hot water cylinder pipework and valves
- Provide and install Rheem 26/27 continuous flow water heater
- Provide gas supply pipework to and from natural has meter and/or LPG bottles (5m gas supply pipework – 10m hot and cold water supply)
- Provide and install regulator and auto swap over device with condensate drain kit
- Additional cost for all associated electrical works
Continuous Flow Hot Water
- Natural Gas
Estimated price to be confirmed by a free no obligation site visit from a Cylinder Direct registered plumber / gas fitter. Call our friendly team and we can ensure your installation is priced correctly.
Note, Cylinder Direct does not use contractors – all of our team are New Zealand trained and qualified and employed by us.
What is Gas Continuous Flow Water Heater?
A continuous flow hot water system has a number of benefits:
it provides an endless supply of hot water – no more running out of hot water after 2 or 3 showers
it doesn’t take up any room in the house, and very little space outside – a great option if you have a small outdoor area
it’s a much cheaper way to heat water than an electric hot water cylinder system – with continuous flow you only heat what you use, as you use it (rather than holding a cylinder full of hot water and keeping it hot when you’re not using it)
it’s an attractive feature that buyers will look for if you decide to sell your house in future
The costs of installing and running a continuous flow system
While the upfront cost of purchasing a continuous flow hot water system is slightly higher than a hot water cylinder system, the running costs are cheaper than other methods.
Similar to a heat pump to heat your home, or even a great coffee machine that you’ve invested in for your morning latte, the upfront cost is soon negated by the savings in reduced ongoing costs.
The team at Cylinder Direct are certified installers of Rinnai gas continuous flow water heaters.
We can service your existing system, install a new one, or help you easily convert from other water heating systems.
Get in touch with the knowledgeable team at Cylinder Direct for a no obligation initial chat and we’ll help you determine what’s best for your home and your budget. Have a look at our Gas Water Heating Installation page – then give us a call for a no-obligation initial chat.