Gas continuous flow accessories
With gas continuous flow water heating, you can control the temperature of your water a number of different ways.
- You can have the water temperature pre-set on the appliance.
- You can use remote temperature controllers in the bathroom or kitchen.
- You can use the Rheem EZiSET® system for remote temperature control from your smartphone (iPhone 5 iOS 8.1/Android 4.0 or later (excluding iPhone 5C)). Set your ideal water temperature and bath level with the new Rheem EZiSET® in two easy steps.
- Ask your Cylinder Direct plumber/gasfitter to install the EZiSET® control module.
- Download the free EZiSET® app and you’re in control.
Safe water temperatures
New Zealand Building Code compliance law requires hot water to be stored at 60ºC or higher to eliminate the risk of Legionella bacteria growth. Most gas continuous flow water heaters have a pre-set 55˚C electronic temperature setting. For added safety and convenience, the Cylinder Direct team can fit the Rheem EZiSET® control module in your home. Once you have downloaded the EZiSET® app, you can control water temperature and bath water levels at the touch of a button.